ANTIMOZDEBEAST interview

Hi Gabriel! How are you doing these days?

Working striving creating music writing poetry, the days drag however I still create.

How would you classify your music? Do you agree with the reviewers who are trying to describe your musical genre?

Personally I believe my music offers something for everyone (and anyone) it's true that reviewers have opinions about the genre of AntiMozdeBeast, I don't mind criticism and I don't take anything personally, music is an art form and it's open to interpretation.

Who are your top five musical influences?

Bob Dylan, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Robert Johnson and Radiohead.

What do you want fans to take away from your music? Is it just a mood, or do you hope to communicate specific ideas?

Firstly I expect my listeners to hold on to their beliefs above all, I'm not creating music to change or convince people of reality, respectfully I want my audience to feel and find something within themselves they never knew existed.

Can you tell us about Vision?

Vision is the conclusion of a concept, a vision of madness and chaos bound by the unlimited power of the unknown.

What do you love and hate about the music business?

Nothing at all, music is art and business is business, there's always a divide between the two however an artist has an understand business is not the nature of the craft.

What is the best concert you have ever been to? What do you enjoy most about playing live?

Woodstock 99, I was about 13-15 I don't recall...

The brutal force behind my music is shown to the audience and in return I feel the growth.

How have you evolved as an artist or band over the past year?

I am a machine, nothing stops me from creating, this year has been kind to me, however even when life is hard there is always something special about art and the freedom of expression.

If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, or get drunk with any band or artist (dead or alive), who would it be?

Lucifer.

What's next for ANTIMOZDEBEAST?

The endless possibilities of the world.

https://www.instagram.com/antimozdebeast._/